This property lends itself to work at home families who desire a very peaceful lifestyle with the variability to run horses, cattle sheep or goats with a handy income stream from holidayers. This property should be high on your lifestyle shopping list.
19klms North of Braidwood 27Klms East of Bungendore on the Kings H/Way
- Very Modern 356²m Architecturally Designed 3 BR Homestead, 10-11 years old, plus separate 2 BR flat
- 108²m 2 bedroom holiday accommodation, in excellent condition.
- 1 near new (9 x 11 x 3mtrs) 3 car garage with 4 electric rolla-doors & workshop
- 1 historic settler hut as a garden feature between the two buildings. 40²mtrs
- 1 machinery/hay shed (15 x 11 x 4mtrs ) open fronted, with an open sided section for machinery or hay (5 x 11 x 4mtrs) both with lights & power.
- 1 machinery or livestock shed (19 x 11 x 3.mtrs) with lights & power.
- 1 old shearing shed with stables & storage areas all under the same roof (11 x 16 x 3mtrs) with sheep yards.
- 3 lower set livestock paddock shelter shed around the farm for protection from seasonal extremes.
- 1 dressage arena 66 x 40 mtrs with good sand base on the edge of Reedy Creek
- 1 exercise arena approximately 20 x 45 mtrs in an oval shape. Just down from the cottage.
- 1 x 12mtr diameter 4 rail, post & rail round yard with lower level rubber matting sides.
- Extensive purpose-built Post & Rails timber fencing ideal for horses or stud cattle around the homestead garden and general work area of the farm.
- 1 x 114,000ltr concrete water tank catching fresh drinking water homestead, garage & cottage with its own pressure system, feeding drink water back.
- 2 x 22,750ltr tanks on the machinery shed.
- 1 x 14,000 ltr tank for garden and water trough from Reedy Creek.
- Security entrance gate on the main road to hold back the unwanted visitors.
- 20 Solar panels for energy and economy save, with 5Kva Lithium Battery back-up.
- All the above is on 74.32 Ha or (183.6 Ac)